You don’t get much more mainstream than CNN.
I’m Canadian, and cancelled most of my cable, and frankly find CNN kind of hilarious on most days anyway, in a weird, sort of sad parody on American culture kind of way . . . but heck, it’s what most people watch, or so I’m told.
And here, finally, is their coverage of Saturday’s March Against Monsanto. Three days late, but hey, better late than never, right?
Supporters of the March Against Monsanto bombarded mainstream media with complaints about the lack of coverage and looks like someone listened. Is it the best coverage? No, but hey, we’ll take what we can get.
We all gotta start somewhere.
- When a world-wide peaceful protest ISN’T news : The March Against Monsanto (slowfoodsmama.com)
- Media Coverage Blackout Over Anti-Monsanto Protests (thedestructionist.wordpress.com)
- Media Coverage Blackout Over Anti-Monsanto Protests (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Monsanto marches not reported in main media (the-tap.blogspot.com)
- Millions March Against Monsanto: A Global Awakening Covered Up by the Media (dprogram.net)
- Media Coverage Blackout Over Anti-Monsanto Protests (conservativeread.com)