What a lovely surprise! Oceannah kindly nominated me for a Lovely Blog Award.
Now it’s time for me to return the favour!
It goes like this:
Link back to the person who nominated you.
Nominate bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Kind of like a lovely chain-letter of encouragement!
And the nominees are . . . . Drum roll please . . .
Now . . . Seven things about me . . .
- I coloured my way through University. Literally.
- I’m a terrible housekeeper.
- I walked away from a unionized job in the middle of the recession.
- My biggest fear is returning to the cubicle.
- When I can’t sleep, I bake. Compulsively.
- I’m a proud Mama to a 15 month old boy.
- I live in urban East Vancouver, Canada, but my dream life includes a small farm, a garden of cheerful chickens and a huge kitchen full of family.